The benches shown are a reproduction/collaboration of 2 benches. The benches shown were commissioned by Mrs. Pat Robertson of CBN for their new Narandex Chapel – four benches in all.
The original benches are from western Pennsylvania and were crafted sometime between 1850 and 1860.
All four benches that we built were crafted of solid white oak and then stained to match the original bench. The oak utilized in this project came from an old oak tree in Suffolk, VA.